Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

New tool for higher guest autonomy and lower checkin time

Hey there,

I am experimenting with a new tool for users who want to improve communication with their guest and save time on the whole checkin/briefing process. It’s a platform that lets you create a custom guide of your place with video and other media, that can be sent to your guests ahead of their arrival.

It complements on-platform and in-person comms with something that’s both visual and always available.

I use it for my place to help my guests use public transportation form the airports/stations, to show what they should expect in the apartment, to give advice about the best restaurants/bars nearby and to attach documentation.

I’d like to experiment this tool with other listings to get more feedbacks. If you have a listing in Paris or nearby and would be interested to experiment this, let me know! (it’s very early stage so I need to hook you up).

Also if you would not use this or a similar solution for your own place, I’d be interested to know why!

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!