Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

New to hosting: how to decorate

This is soooo true for us too! Our rental house is quite a bit nicer than our lived-in house with kid, husband and dog. Sometimes I get really discouraged when I come home and see evidence of “us” when the other house is always so clean and clutter free!

Love this! Do you have a website? Such a pretty painting!

Some of my guests have appreciated our uncluttered, minimalist style. I appreciate uncluttered, too, when I travel.

I binge-watched the whole season in one sitting…I was down with bronchitis so I could. Found some useful ideas I’m using.

Thanks for your kind words. I’ve only been painting for about 2 years and surprising most of my work has already been sold. I do have website but nothing to post yet. I have been over pricing this painting because I sort of want to keep it.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!