Welcome to AirHostsForum.com!

We are a community of AirBnb hosts. This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts!

New Forum Logo?

Are we finally going to get a new logo? One that doesn’t confuse us with Airbnb? This is the one used on facebook now.

@tom2? @Cyn?
ah

Much better than the existing one!

I didn’t realize we have a Facebook!

Oh yes. That’s how I found this group. I was looking on facebook for a group and clicked over here.

Yes Cynthia had someone design a new logo. Thoughts on it?

MUCH better than the one we use now! Love it.

Really like the new logo design.

Damn, I left FB after all the recent security issues. Do people leave comments like they do here or does it just direct them here? Am I missing something?

Oh mysterious Tom, who are we to argue with your wisdom. But it looks great.

I agree! The present one is confusing for members because it is SO close the corporate one. Not only is the corporate one ugly and looks like an IUD :laughing:, the last thing you need is to receive a cease and desist from their lawyers! I vote changing it out to this one!

Good for you! I left a few years ago. I completely deleted my account which isn’t easy to do. But I do have access to a “fake” profile that I use to check guests out sometimes.

I like the new logo - sometimes if you have a busy wallpaper on your phone, the old one doesn’t show up against the kitten fur or whatever …

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!