Need to find a sofa bed/ chair bed that's twin sized. Or buy a bunk Bed?

This is for a two bedroom,900 sq ft place with two bedrooms. The only space available is in the living room. Figure I can fit a chair that turns into a bed. Ikea used to have awesome ones, they don’t seem to carry those anymore online.

Other possible option is to buy a bunk bed for the second bedroom(currently fits a twin and a dresser.

What would you get and do you feel I’d get more business sleeping 4 instead of 3?

I’m a little unclear on what you are describing. Does one bedroom have a larger bed for couples and one BR currently has a twin and your are trying to house 4 instead of 3?

Hi, yes I currently have a queen bed in the master and one twin in the second room. I see most of the other homes including the studios and one bedrooms offer beds for 4+ guests. So definitely considering upping how many can stay.

If it’s two couples those single beds aren’t going to be appealing. Twins or bunkbeds might attract families with children and Airbnb has a new for families category. Families with one or two kids and a dog might be your niche.

As for you question about the twin sleeper chair, there are lots of companies that have them online from Wayfair and Overstock to higher end retailers like West Elm and Pottery Barn. They are a lot more but would full size Murphy bed bit in the room with the twin?

Not enough room for a second queen bed in the other BR?

I would put a bigger bed in the 2nd bedroom!

1 Like

Not quite enough room to get the door open with a queen.
I may end up getting a full!

There is a company called Self Made that makes these stackable twinXL beds might be a good option. They can 1. stack (to save space) 2. unstack to create two separate beds 3. unstack and get pushed together to simulate a king for couples.