Need help.... as I gather my emotions together

Please don’t be concerned that we became derailed (and thank you for being understanding when we did). The thing is this - that we get loads of hits to this site from people who never post and they are often new or potential hosts and so quite a few of us write about things as much for their benefit as anyone else’s. Sorry, I know it’s annoying but the problem is either that, or the fact that we love to chat and go off on tangents. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you guest for pointing out these matters, I am having the entire cabin cleaned top to bottom and reevaluating my systems to insure future guests do not encounter the conditions you described.

RR

A hotel wouldn’t do this. We’re running businesses, not buying reviews.

You’ll recover from the review and make sure your cleaning people are actually cleaning.

4 Likes

Thanks again everyone. I just want to follow up and say that I did submit the review for “review”. HomeAway/VRBO told me the review broke multiple rules and so they removed it. Of course I still went through all the items pointed out by the reviewer with my cleaner to make sure there’s no surprises in the future. I’m leaving bright and early Tuesday morning to start my travels for my wedding and honeymoon!! Woo hoo!!

7 Likes

I hope everything goes perfectly for you. Have a wonderful time! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m glad you were able to sort it all out before your wedding and honeymoon. Now you can just focus on having fun. Enjoy!

3 Likes

You copied and pasted my response, welcome to the forum I guess. I was wondering why the post was flagged…

RR

2 Likes