Naively checked "Breakfast provided" what is the minimum for my budget accommodation?

And as many have said you make it even more risky. When I provided breakfast it was all basic stuff to which they helped themselves, usually under my watchful eye. I remember the man with his adult daughter who ate everything provided and asked for more. He made oatmeal and loaded it up with cranberries, nuts, half and half and then asked to a to go cup. I thought it was for coffee but he put the oatmeal in it. I was so flabbergasted I didn’t know what to do. If I had known the cup was for the oatmeal I wouldn’t have provided it.

I provide a “complimentary snack on arrival” is how it’s worded. ( I’m am not replacing this items daily or for long term stays ) my guests do not have access to my kitchen or living space.
In the snack prep area;
2 mason jars with cereal - Cherrios and muesli. (packaged instant oatmeal in the winter)
Coffee regular (drip) & instant, 2 packs of hot chocolate and 2 packs of Nescafe’ Sweet & Creamy & sugar. Black tea & a selection of herbal teas.
In the fridge one small snack plate that consists of, hard cheese slices, sliced dry meat, black olives or pickles and some veggies (sliced carrots & celery or cherry tomatoes) 1/2 orange sliced and a package of crackers, pint of milk & 1/2 pint cream, small jug of OJ and 2 yogurts. There is also some cans of Gingerale, tonic water & soda water.
In my case folks have to travel here via plane/ferry and tend to arrive later in the day are tired, the snack plate is mostly always consumed as is the cream & yogurt.
In the past I would put boxes of exotic herbal teas out but 3 young ladies on an overnight stay cleaned me out…so now I just have a selection of individually wrapped herbal teas. There is always a full jar of black tea & coffee.
I also provide paper to-go coffee cups with lids (2) ( dollar store purchase ), they do get used for those departing early am.
When traveling in Europe a few years ago with 2 teenage boys, many BB’s provided a small simple snack upon arrival and it was so nice to have a little bite & a rest before heading out to explore.