My guest is in JAIL!

Maybe Gramps really did intend to meet her and pay for her stuff, but right before he was supposed to leave his retirement home he suffered a massive stroke. A tale of star crossed lovers for the ages!

1 Like

Miss ‘Anna Nicole’ now is claiming rights to his fortune. The plot thickens.

(She may be 50 but if looks like Anna, she resets the clock to the 20’s).

1 Like

LOL, I think he just wised up about the whole thing . he wasn’t interested to drive all the way from LA to SF and then pay for her trip and stay , food Etc . He might be old , but I’m sure he’s not stupid
and she is nothing to look at , so he stayed home and got a better deal !!!
Why go out for Hamburger , when you have Filet Mignon at home !!

2 Likes

…ahem, that would be the ‘late’ Anna Nicole, I presume? But you’re right, she was a stunner by almost any standards.

1 Like

Yeah I am a truck driver. Hate to hear this stuff.

1 Like

May I compliment the ‘Peanut Gallery’ for all your fine imaginative contributions to this wild thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OK, so since we are, again, veering a little off topic…

A dear friend of mine is a serial sugar babe, at least 4 or 5 I think, now in her late 70’s and no current prospects. Her last one was a doozy of a story. About 10 years ago, she got a very wealthy guy 25 years older than her to actually marry her. She is very nice, I don’t blame him. “Story book” romance, Florida in the winter, upstate NY lake house in the summer, travel, etc. One weekend he was going to one of his grand kids events and she was going to one of hers. When she got back he was missing. He had been kidnapped by his grown children, declared incompetent and somehow forced to divorce her, with a reasonable settlement to encourage her not to contest it, and the stipulation that she vacate the NY lake house. Never saw him again… Real life soap opera.

5 Likes

Well, as long as she wasn’t a freeloading Airbnb guest , no harm no foul ! LOL

4 Likes

OMG, crazy story! I remember a similar story with KC Kasem, right?

1 Like

Box em up and use your mothers phot in your profile. That will stop the pervs.

1 Like

These are some of the craziest situations I have ever read :slight_smile:

Due to my daughter’s former boyfriend, for whom I got a court ordered permanent restraining order, I have figured out how to scan the police booking and jail logs for our county (sure enough, he got arrested again last week!). If you live in NYC, probably much more difficult but it might be worth calling or visiting your local precinct to find out how do read those logs on-line because you never know when you might need to find that information. The population for our county is over 300,000 – so much smaller than NYC, but the information is just a few key strokes away.

2 Likes

In my county, you can not only see what they were arrested for but where they are being held (usually jail or a medical hold if they were flipping out or on meth or something) plus their age, height, hair and eye colors, race, and date of birth. Also, it lists the bond amount, the hearings that have already taken place and the next hearing scheduled. You also get to see the prosecutor’s, defending attorney’s and judge’s names. I was amazed that all of that information is right there on the county court page!

1 Like

Perhaps we can all star on a show called, The Real Hosts of Airbnb" …

7 Likes

That is a great idea Sandy. Imagine the characters.

1 Like

Cinderelle gets to be the star! She’s earned it.

3 Likes

Absolutely, You know seriously speaking, I got a good producer friend in Airbnb, I will pass her this idea.

3 Likes

I get to be the slightly cynical overwhelmed divorcee with a flair for design :wink:

2 Likes

What a GREAT idea - I wanted to write a book about all these escapades, but I LOVE the idea of a TV show - I was an extra in the netflix show: Bloodline - I’d love to be the STAR of a show!

3 Likes

I can completely see the story lines! This could be loads of fun. But who would be the airhosts to star?

Episode 1:

Host Cinderelle turns down her guest’s dinner offer and he goes missing. Shower man is up to mischief when host Yana goes out of town. Host Chen discovers shit and curry on the toilet. Host Ellen tries out a new granola recipe with her guests. Host Azreala receives feedback that American guests didn’t have a top sheet with their duvet. Host Kona is back stabbed by Canadians after they steal her large bottles of shampoo and bug spray.

I could go on and on…if the Kardashians have an audience…surely air hosts could :smile:

2 Likes