My first nightmare guest :-(

Right? Airbnb won’t budge. They that its not in violation of their policy…

Wow! Just reading this…

We only had one nightmare so far. Two ladies that are old enough to know better threw a party and invited all the local ‘boys’. Goodness knows what went on inside, save to say it took four of us to clean the mess up afterwards. We had horrendous electricity usage. They were so polite, unassuming and mild-mannered, married and just here to relax.

I did get re-imbursed by the guest, I think to stop the matter getting out of hand and her husband finding out!!

As a side, I recently saw the “party pooper” devices that message you if your router picks up a sudden increase in wifi devices in the immediate area. Maybe an option, but won’t protect against unruly guests.

2 Likes

Should have contacted your local sperm bank, if you got it early enough.

Oops, did that fall under the TMI type of reply :rofl:

JF

Glad that all this is behind you BUT, I wouldn’t let either the guest or AirBNB off the hook.

you said:

But earlier you said AirBNB …

If you have documentation of that, continue to escalate and demand they do as you were originally told. You might also use that that as leverage to get the review removed. Your other options are to go public on twitter, in the nicest way possible - just advise that AirBNB is not supporting you as they suggested. There’s another topic (attached below) that demonstrates how quickly things turn around when things go public.

1 Like

Have you tried an Airbnb competitor? I googled Airbnb competitors and there are some good alternatives. Honestly I think after this experience I would not want to go to Airbnb ever. They have treated me well, but I have never had an experience like that. Yikes!

If there are 2 people, why 3 pizzas?

My question exactly! They clearly had a party

I have one that’s in between leather and cloth, it’s microfiber. Soft and warm like fabric, but wipes clean with a damp cloth and wears less than leather but longer than cloth.