My first guest who did not like my place

I wish listed as well. Marina, tell them about how you built the fireplace and did all the stonework yourself!

Showing $148 New Zealand Dollars at my end which is USD$100 her night …

Yes, that is consistent with what I’m seeing. But is double what Marina is saying, if I understood her correctly. But maybe I didn’t.

1 Like

Marina – I put potatoes, home made chicken sausage, carrots, dill pickle pieces and mayo. I will try your green peas and salted cucumber next time!

Your listing is very beautiful. Please do not be discouraged. We will help you as much as we can.

I think she must have meant $100 a night and the booking is for two nights.

Hi @dcmooney,

She wrote:

I took this to mean $50 per night. But I guess you’re right.

Marina, your place is a GEM! Do NOT be discouraged by morons. (By the way, I keep a separate wish list for all my AirHosts Friends - it is fun!)

Just got free :slight_smile:

Some nights got booked for 100$ a night. And right between those bookings I have 50$ per a night. If you go to my calendar you will see prices for each day. Some days 55 $ per a night, some days 65 $ per a night. Just take a look at my calendar, there are all prices.
Thank you everyone! But I keep my offer and my lady-guest keeps not taking it. Tonight will be 72 hours and she did not take my offer still.
Yesterday one person made a request to stay with us. I sent a letter, where I pointed at what we have at our bed and breakfast and asked to confirm that she read carefully everything. She did, and after that I confirmed booking.
I have another Russian recipe - OLADUSHKI. I made them today for guests breakfast. They liked it more then blinchiki.
Thank you everyone for nice words for my listing. I worked hard to make design there with special things I brought from 44 countries I visited.
Thank you for an advise about how to soft our futon. We will do it today.

2 Likes

My bad guest made reservation for 2 nights, one night priced 50$, total = 100$ for 2 nights with breakfast.

I have only 2 guests who made reservation in August and a night is 100$ priced, those guest will get all inclusive stay. I will make all meals for them. Maybe it is a reason that on my front page 100$ is listed. But if you go to a calendar there is another price.

1 Like

Yes please! That would be great :slight_smile:

Let it go. She was jealous.

What a great idea! Though most of you are out of my price range. :sunglasses: But who knows!!! @Marina my husband and I may very well land on your door step one day! You are not terribly far from me here down near DC.

Yesterday was a last day I could leave a review for my guest. I did not. And my guest did not leave a review for me.
Also, she did not take the money I offered to her.
The end of this story :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not the end of my story.
Today got a letter from my guest:
“Hey Marina–How about if we just keep it as a credit for our next stay? That way I have an excuse to bring my husband back sometime!”

Are you kidding??? for a next stay??? she did not like my place and left and did not take the money I offered…

2 Likes

Wish there was a way to block these crazy guests like there is for bad buyers on eBay

I will offer again the money for one night she did not stay, but paid. I do not need all that stress again. I have the same Internet and the same futon bed.
Really crazy situation.

Even if I would have gotten a new kings size bed and blazing Internet, I do not want that woman back to my house.

1 Like

Marina, can you just tell her no… Say sorry, it wasn’t a fit. Or just don’t answer. You don’t owe this person a single favor! I don’t want to see her take advantage of you. Remember, your house, your rules, your choice of guest.

Marina, whatever happens in the future is a new transaction. You don’t owe her anything. Not an answer, not one night refund, nothing!

By the way, there’s a company that posted here called Nest Bedding that has sent a bunch of us free mattresses, pillows and toppers. Look for the thread that says “we want to put our beds in your rental” and she posts her email if you are interested.

2 Likes

I copied and pasted, but didn’t find the listing.

Are the betters better than TN?