Messaging Issues

Is it possible for 2 hosts (husband & wife) to receive text messages? Also, we have problems with push notifications being denied on one phone. Thank you!!!

1 Like

You could always get a Google Voice or similar account and have both phones signed into the service.

1 Like

We do have both of our phones in there but only my phone is receiving texts. My phone is listed first and my wife’s is hidden in the drop down.

We both get text messages…and let me tell you its annoying! I handle our Airs and my DH doesn’t deal with the booking details, etc. However, he insisted on getting texts, now I get messages from both him and Air about bookings. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well, instead of using your personal number as the point of contact, one of these VOIP or similar services would allow you to have a business number. That way, both of you could sign into that service and receive messages or calls there.

1 Like

@felixcat we have tets go to both my and DH’s mobiles, no G-voice or anything.

1 Like

My husband gets the texts - so he knows what’s happening - I get emails (on my phone) and handle communication. Works well for us.

1 Like

My daughter and I use the app. We have had no problerms,

1 Like