Managing expectations

excellent! please please can we see your new profile pig??

5 Likes

Profile Pig

3 Likes

FAIL
still too good looking!

6 Likes

Yeah, definitely get a pic with you cuddly with a guy!

1 Like

It’s temporary, to be replaced with me in pig mode+scary imaginary fiancee.

3 Likes

Umm… About that new pic… I’m a Gemini by the way.

Ha!

6 Likes

Yeah, not good. He tells you how he thinks you should run your business. I would cancel him. 6 days is a long time to spend with someone like that. He also might be hitting on you, if he is a guy, thats not appropriate. I had incidents like that and i DO have a husband

1 Like

Is that supposed to be a turn off picture???How is it bad? All is see is a pretty young blond girl:)

4 Likes

Have your listing set up so that it’s you and your fiancé or partner as hosts and have a picture of you with a man in your profile. I have my husband (and before he was my husband) named in my profile even though the account is in my actual name and ss number for taxes.
You can also contact your guest and ask him to cancel, I’ve done that with a guest who became a problem after booking. She did agree to cancel and I charged a small inconvenience fee which she agreed to.

1 Like

@Yana_Agapova, aw thanks, I think I look fat and ugly in it! But still like a ‘nice person’ so as to look like an approachable Air host.

well you are not fashionable thin, but men have different tastes, and what i heard noone likes skin and bones:)

1 Like

@Yana_Agapova, plus size models are on the rise, on no!

@Maggieroni, I’ve messaged him and asked him to cancel, I said my fiancee and I thought it was best :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Are you American? Isn’t that museum in Berlin?

LOL, Indeed, you’re still gorgeous. You and @Cinderelle have the same “problem”. In all seriousness though, I think the fake fiancée is a good idea to mention.

2 Likes

@KKC, I’m Norwegian, born in Denmark, grew up in Ireland, live in London and went on holiday to Berlin.

@Chloe, aw… xx

2 Likes

If he won’t cancel, Air should do it. His messages were very creepy. He’s not staying with you “that way,” he is renting a room. I don’t think flagging the conversation will do anything. Call Air directly.

1 Like

@konacoconutz, I’ve emailed Air as well now. The guy has apologised, saying he’s new to Air, but he hasn’t cancelled yet.

He’s cancelled, yay! Thank you everyone for your collective wisdom. I feel quite relieved.

9 Likes

I guess he didn’t want to meet your fiancé lol

1 Like

Did you tell him why? WHy he appologized?