Lost Superhost ! Ok, maybe not a bad thing

For the first year of hosting, the same thing happened to us and so we missed out on the first year as Super Host. However, we still did tremendously well (also in Northern California). As someone who also uses Airbnb as a guest from time to time, we also don’t care about Super Host and simply choose to go by the best location, nicest home for our budget, and positive reviews. We’ve even booked a 4.5 star loft in Portland, Maine and it was a lovely stay that suited our needs just fine. I believe the Airbnb my husband booked in Niseko, Japan also did not have Super Host. It really doesn’t bother us.

1 Like

So you do have the Knights who say Nicht?

1 Like

I stayed twice at superhosts listings and both times it was dirty and once it smelled like cats .
The thing I do for my guests were absent in both listing: hot drinks in a morning, toiletries, nice towels, nice sheets, smart TV in a room with a bunch of subscription channels and cleanliness. One listing was noisy as it was close to the road
I am sure the only reason they got their status is because they were super sweet people.
In one of them everything was broken including shower, so there was no hot water ( US), and I was afraid to use toilet as it didn’t flush most times .

2 Likes