Looking to add our beds to your rental

You’ll love this bed!! My guests rave!

1 Like

So do mine. Would love to have someone buy so the company’s promo pays off.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for ours–Joe, any help? I’ve been in touch with Josh, but it sounds like there is a delay in the office “preparing” the beds? Thanks!

Hi Jo , very imiginative so hope it goes well. Do you cover Ireland?

I’m sorry to say I just received the following from Nest Bedding in response to my inquiry about the mattress for Airbnb hosts offer:

“We are no longer gifting mattresses to hosts but I would be happy to offer you a 15% discount on purchases and place your listing on our partner map as well as invite you into our Ambassador program where you make $50 for each new referral.”

Sorry, we are not giving out beds for free anymore. We are still open to inviting you into the program
to make money from referrals though.

2 Likes

Hi
I am willing to partake in this sponsorship. I have been hosting on Airbnb for just over a month now and I have welcomed about 10 guests, with an average booking of 4 nights, the highest being 16 nights currently. Most of my guests have commended me on how beautiful and comfortable my place is and that is why I am constantly looking to improve the quality of their stay. Let me know what my next step would be.

It’s over and I am closing this thread.

1 Like