Looking to add our beds to your rental

Yes, I hate fire retardants! The off-gassing is horrible. And instead of catching fire they melt which causes burns anyway.

None of our beds, foam included, use any chemical fire barrier. And the foams we use are certified non-toxic and donā€™t have a bad chemical scent.

3 Likes

ha ha - spam the threads - sheets - get it? threads - ; )

We just unfurled our bed today, and I have to say - I LOVE IT. I did not like the other free mattress at all and would never sleep on one. This one, howeverā€¦Iā€™m not getting any work doneā€¦seriously - Iā€™m not really one for staying in bed at all - but this one calls to meā€¦but I guess Iā€™ve got to move it on in to the guest roomā€¦

Off gassing was very minimal - I think it would have been fine to have a guest sleep on it out of the box.

1 Like

Iā€™m concerned about the cost of the platformā€¦I havenā€™t researched yet.

this is what we purchased and Josh said it was perfect.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C8PIVKU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Iā€™m VERY interested ā€“ Iā€™m a superhost in Boulder, CO. I canā€™t figure out from your website how to access the blog and sign up. Iā€™ll PM you, Jo Alexander. (I have since figured it out ā€“ look at the bottom for ā€œblogā€ ā€“ duh).

Yes pleaseā€¦ Perth Western Australia :wink:

I got a King platform delivered to Hawaii for $74. Needed assembly but perfectly fine.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002KQ5KRU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The response to the Nest has been outstanding!!!

1 Like

Joe@nestbedding.com shoot me an email

Iā€™ve had my Nest Bedding Alexander Signature medium mattress for 3 weeks. I set it up and had guests on it that first night. Iā€™ve had 7 guests total, 5 left reviews already. 6 commented on how comfy the bed was when I asked or unprompted, and 3 have specifically mentioned the bed in private feedback under ā€œwhat they lovedā€ about the listing. The one who didnā€™t leave a review said she needs a new mattress and that she took a picture of the table card.

5 Likes

Yay! I have an Ikea mattress right now that is good but not awesome. I would prefer awesome :wink:

I am ready to contact Jo to see if the offer is still available. Would I need any special type of frame?

Do regular sheets fit or do you need deep pocket sheets?

I think it is best on a platform. I donā€™t feel like it needs a box springā€¦ I found a decent platform on Amazon for $74 delivered. You donā€™t need special sheets. Even with the topper the King sheets fit perfectly.

Thanks. Do you still think it would work well with a box spring? I donā€™t see convincing my partner of getting rid of the log bed frame.

Hey let us know if you get a little pay-olla!! How fun! I have no expectations as so many of my guests are from out of the country. But yes, love the bed!!

1 Like

Hi Jo - Iā€™d be interested in putting one of your beds in my units. Warmly, Julia

I forgot to ask in my former response how to apply for this deal. Thanks, Julia

@juliawiddop According to the comments in this thread, you just need to send an email to joe@nestbedding.com. I have just submitted my request. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the info. I just applied also.