Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Looking for an iPhone app for taking and organizing my house photos?

I took a bunch of photos, besides having some trouble with my kitchen looking a little dark, picking the best photos and getting them back to my desktop for upload isn’t going well. Anyone using and app for that?

I was actually just searching for a good property camera app because my initial photos were pretty awful. My biggest issue was with lighting. I found an app called curbappeal. I’ve just started using it but so far it’s solving all my problems.

1 Like

I google and found the site for it. It looks like what I’m looking for, I’ll check it out.

Thanks!

I would recommend getting the airbnb professional photos done if you live in a area where its available

1 Like

@Kirsty_Jane For the moment I’m totally stoked about my shoot this past weekend with CurbAppeal. I didn’t want to start with bad photos.

Photos can be easily cropped and the shading changed in the iPhone app. What I do is use an app called Scanner Pro to upload photos and home business docs to a cloud app e.g. Dropbox, these appear on the PC. With Scanner Pro you can give each item a correct relevant name before uploading.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!