Looking for Airbnb House Cleaner North Brisbane

Need a cleaner to clean the Airbnb house in Boondall. Will be given dates of cleaning and time will be between 10am and 3pm on the selected dates. Must have a backup team if unable to work. Will need drivers licence for security reasons. Would be good if you supplied your own cleaning products and may need to be able to do the washing for 3 bedroom house either on site or off. Will need quotes.

I wish you luck! With an Airbnb you need someone who is only available to you. With your list of requirements I think you will be paying ove $40 an hour!

I couldn’t get a cleaner to do that here in Florida for less than $60 or $70 per hour. House cleaners here do not want to be tied to the wacky schedule of an Airbnb. We get the whole house cleaned, every other week, for $80 per month, with some flexibility of day and time; but they won’t even consider the random schedule of our listing cabana.

This is an international forum for hosts so if you want a cleaner you would be better off looking for a cleaner on local FB groups and posting an ad for a cleaning company or searching via Google for a cleaning company in your area.