Listing DOES NOT show up!

It comes up top for me in an Airbnb search. It also comes up in a Google search.

Just a thought. You might consider changing the name of your stay. Perhaps “Ocean View Baja Condo”.

Guests who actually search for Rosarito are not likely to find it, as its 30 KM to the South. Someone might get even possibly ding you on location for using Rosarito in the name when it is actually so distant.

A few notes that may or may not help:

• Some of your photos could use better lighting, and maybe re-order them to put your strengths more forward.
  • Break up your description 1st paragraph into two paragraphs - they’ll both still be displayed and shorten it up to push the essentials (view, features etc).
1 Like

I can’t find your place and I used to go there all the time - surfing, camping, Puerto Nuevo, La Fonda, La Mision, Colima…

Agreed, although you’re trying to do an SEO capitalization on the Rosarito name and may even have a zona for Rosarito, you’re too far away in the minds of people who don’t go down often or are inexperienced. I’d be unhappy for that reason.

The Rosarito Beach Hotel has condo/hotels that look similar (we did the original website and branding for them for this in 2005, yikes). And if guests want walking distance to the downtown Rosarito nightlife, they’ll not be happy with a 30km trek to the party spots.

K58 campground is a famous surf/camping spot. You can capitalize on that, though.

Thanks for the km58 suggestions. It’s much appreciated.

I think you meant me with that comment. I still can’t see your listing anywhere, even moving the map on AirBnB and I know where you’re located.

Call Air and escalate the geo-caching in the middle of the ocean problem to get someone in IT. It helped me.

Thank you. They say someone is taking care of the issue but it’s been 3 days. I need to call again…ugh

1 Like