Linen bedsheets - can I get away with not ironing?!

I would just invest in a steamer. Also the steamer can be used on curtains, and disinfecting the mattress once a month as well as the pillows. We love ours. And the steaming your items can also help it hold fresh smells. After we steam we spray a little something something on all our cloth items. Normally we go for a fresh linen smell or an ocean breeze.

2 Likes

@becky_jo. Get a little hand steamer.

I’m pretty new to hosting and have 3 bedrooms to tackle. It’s all 300 count 100% cotton and I use Green everything possible throughout the house. It already takes hours to turn the house over, so I’d never considered ironing! I’ve taken to steaming the top of covers that hold wrinkles, though—
Hope this doesn’t keep me from going Plus someday—

We switched to microfiber sheets that are wrinnkle free and so soft to the touch. After two years, the sheets look great, the cleaners love them too, simple pulling gets any wrinkles out. Guest have completed us on how they soft they are. We have the soft plush blankets on most of our units. And now have some heavier ones in one of our units. Guests don’t care as much about what kind of blanket or bedding as long as it’s soft and has clean lines (no wrinkles) half our guests bring extra blankets and a few pillow because people who travel on a Family trip bring those items for the car ride. Our guest love that everything is soft! That is want is important. Hope that helps.