Lets say it: Customer Support Sucks!

Just for balance, I’ll add that I did just get a payout under the insurance, dollar for dollar everything we provided invoices for.

Your guests admitted to the damage…correct? It would be interesting to know if Air would have paid out everything if the guests had denied it.

That is true that the guests admitted to the damage. Also could have been luck of getting a particular rep.

Latest answer from the CS rep that is handleling my ticket. Now after explainign several times my problem seems he finally realizes that the problem isn’t my browser.

“I am now with the IT team, explaining and going through your issue once again. Unfortunately there´s a error on the system and at the moment unfortunately we can not get to a solution , but the team is working hard on this issue and they will get back to me with a answer and solution, hopefully as soon as possible”

Being in this path many times I know what it means: Farewell!
(100% sure IT won’t solve my issue)

1 Like

God that is so so true. It is really unbelievable! Such cynicism.

This is simply not true. I had to call CS every day for 3 weeks to get my property back online after a ‘glitch’. Polite or not made NO difference. Just READ what people are saying above. They ‘hand it’ to IT (probably not) and close the ticket. Again and again.