Lets help each other with Promoting each other listings

Only if you are in the US. The OP is in Thailand.

JF

1 Like

THAILAND:

Thailand Law Forum: The New Trade Competition Act Seeks to Eliminate Unfair Trade Practices and Monopolization

EU:

https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/consumers/unfair-commercial-practices-law/unfair-commercial-practices-directive_en

RUSSIA:

Protection against Unfair Competition in the Russian Federation and Cooperation within BRICS*

And, worldwide survey on unfair competition:

World Law Group: Unfair Trade Practices: A Global Comparative Law Survey

Ah, it’s the old try and baffle them with bullshit tactic.

Kindly highlight the relevant (to this topic) paragraphs in the above document.

JF

3 Likes

All of 'em. Tell us what is irrelevant.

Hi,
I just started on Airbnb a few months ago, It would be a huge help if anyone of you can save my listing to their Airbnb Wishlist

Thank you!!

airbnb/rooms/665838891940785318

first listing
Exotic updated pool house with things to do!

Your listing is hosted by a professional management company with 25 listings. “The space” section isn’t written up correctly- it isn’t the place to list your amenities, but to describe the accommodation itself. Many of the photos are redundant and it is missing reading lamps on both sides of a bed meant for 2 people. It is listed for 8 guests, yet there is only dining, living room, and poolside seating for 6. And one of your 10 reviews, while almost all positive, mentions lack of communication (I assume the fault of your property managers). And while it’s a nice-looking place, I fail to see what is “exotic” about it.

Sorry, but I would never wishlist such a place, nor wishlist places run by property managers with dozens of listings.

4 Likes

It doesn’t get exotic how the listing description is written up… It gets Exotic if the space is nice, Which I think its beautiful, and most of my recent guests will agree.

About how many sleeps the house provides, 6 regular, next is a portable crib for a baby witch would rather need a highchair, not a chair, witch we provide, and the next sleep is on a pull out couch, witch I think, between Indoor and outdoor dining tables for 6, and a total of 4 couches indoor and outdoor, he shouldn’t have a issue where to sit…

Why are you so against property managers?

I don’t like the competition :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

When a listing states a maximum of 8 guests, you do not have the option of only allowing 6 adults and 2 children to book. 8 adults can book.

It isn’t a matter of 8 guests “finding a place to sit”. Presumably a group of 8 guests would appreciate being able to sit down to a meal together, either at the indoor or outdoor dining table, or all be able to sit around chatting together in the living room.

The most guest complaints involve bookings at property-managed listings. Which gives Airbnb a bad name. And property management companies with hands-off investor hosts do not generally have a vested interest in the livability of the communities where the listings are. Therefore they often cause a neighborhood disturbance.

Beautiful and nice are not synonyms for “exotic”. Exotic means something “strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual” or " introduced from another country, not native to the place where found".

Of course you can call your place anything you want, but exotic isn’t a very appropriate description for your listing.

3 Likes

Looking for lions and tigers, oh my!:grinning:

You’re right, ill change that to 7 instead of 8.
Thank you!