Latest "must have" STR accessory

Self explanatory I think. Mounted on the wall as you enter the central patio after coming through both entrance doors.

Now, need to come up with a little sign that says, in Spanish and English, please use but don’t fill your own little effin bottles, buy your own for that!

It’s 70% alcohol hydroalcoholic gel.

JF

3 Likes

I’ll be looking for a motion activated one that doesn’t have to be touched to dispense and which also makes filling your own bottle more troublesome.

4 Likes

Off subject: Hermoso azulejo! / Beautiful tile!

3 Likes

Great idea! I’ll get one too! Thanks for sharing.

I was working for the City of London Corporation, on contract just as the Swine flu epidemic came to our shores. I’d just spent 6 months with Worcester County Council and been involved with proper pandemic planning. CoL didn’t have a clue/had done zilch planning, so I had to do the lot.

Mega security at all entrances, due to terrorist issues in the City of London, so I implemented hand sanitiser for all staff coming in.

We then had street homeless running in to grab the stuff for its alcohol content.

OMG …

You can make your own by using vodka (95 % proof) and aloe vera gel. Mix 1/2 cup vodka with 1 cup gel. Use hand mixer to blend well. It works well.

I thought that as well but most vodka is 40% alcohol. You need 70% or higher.

Better is a recipe that recommends two-thirds of a cup of 99 percent rubbing alcohol and one-third cup aloe vera gel.

I’ll continue to buy it when it’s available.

3 Likes

@Ritz3 I have the same info as KKC- vodka is not strong enough- 95% proof doesn’t mean 95% alcohol, it’s 40%, and has to be 70% to be effective.

2 Likes