Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

Kmart - sheets sale

If anyone lives near a kmart that has not gone out of business yet, their cotton 400 thread count sheets are all on clearance. Looks like they are discontinuing the line. Were around $24 for a queen set in Chicago, Hopefully don’t give the guests hives.

I like their canon towels and will check out their sheets. I have bought them before. Thanks!

Thanks… Time for a trip to Walyworld!

I’m fine with Wally-world also. Nice durable stuff…7 yrs. of experience.

My cotton rich sheets come in vivid dark and bright colors to match my decor and have worn like a charm. Love them and have had no complaints.

Kmart are doing big business in New Zealand - they’ve just opened a new store

That makes me happy! I’m nostalgic for Kmart. Used to shop there all the time as a kid. Barefoot. It was a rural town. :slight_smile:

The Kona Kmart is really nice… I have good memories of shopping there before my twins were born. We bought their cribs there.

I spent several months working on a cruise ship and every Monday, we would stop in St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. There was a Kmart about a ten minute walk from the dock, and it was the only place all cruise where you could get household stuff (like shampoo, soap, etc.) for a decent price. Consequently, there was a steady stream of crew members heading to Kmart throughout the day.

I loved that Kmart. I will remember it forever.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!