Kid peed the bed ughhhhh

Hahaahhhh. The best thing I ever did was ask for a divorce. He couldn’t wait to get official with the new squeeze (although she is still married, we discovered from snooping on the judiciary site here… we found that along with an eviction that went all the way to a writ of possession and sheriff lockout, and some TROs… juicy stuf! :rofl::rofl:) It’s just a shame he abandoned his kids entirely. We call him the nonfather. We amuse our selves with answering any reference to him with one word “WHO???” (I saw daddy driving today, and the others answer WHO?? :rofl::rofl: who is that? Hahahahaha) really he gave up his rights to fatherhood when he left them six years ago and hasn’t spoken to them since, didn’t attend their high school, and now college graduations or see them off to college or send them one thin dime or anything…

But I digress again! :rofl::rofl::sunglasses::grimacing:

Ellen, how much did you end up charging for the mattress? I had this exact situation just happen, and I’m worried about how much to charge. Thanks for any insight!

I don’t remember exactly, but it was close to $400.00. The peed on mattress was a close to new Tuft & Needle mattress that I’d received free from the company. I linked the page that showed the cost of a new one. As my guest agreed to the charge I didn’t have the problems that others have reported in getting paid.

1 Like

I also linked to the page for a new table, when a guest broke my table, and that was acceptable. Damage exceeded guest deposit and they did payout.

I file the claim tomorrow since that’s when they leave. The mattress cost 550 I am going to charge her 275 or 300

I just bought these to replace some older ones I have. I never used waterproof before because they can get hot and they rustle when you sleep. These do not. I don’t know what they are made of, but they are absolutely fab!

Exactly. Cheap way to rid the house of bad memories. Nothing like a nice fresh start.

Looks great but “This item doe not ship to the United States”.:frowning:

What.a.tosser. I’m guessing they use a lot of disposable stuff made in :cn:. Yippee for the environment

1 Like