Issue with reviews

Without the smudge she might have been bankrupt in one year. I had a guest who I’m pretty sure smudged my Airbnb room. Maybe that and the head of the bed pointing east is why I have such good reviews.

1 Like

@KKC - And your prayer flags…don’t forget those!

1 Like

In Hawaii, it is traditional practice for all new buildings or enterprises to be blessed. We don’t find this weird at all. A kahuna is brought in tto say a blessing and usually he goes from room to room, chanting in Hawaiian and blessing the room, its objects and its inhabitants with ceremonial Hawaiian salt.

The principle is the same. Instead of the bad vibes getting smoked out or drawn out, as with the sage, the places are cleansed with the salt. I believe it makes a difference. Yes I really do.

1 Like

She should have had one of those lucky gold cat statues they have in Asia with the moving paw to bring in customers, they work brilliantly. But smudging? That just sounds like superstitious nonsense.

1 Like

@JamJerrupSunset

Well, Jam, I don’t think it’s superstitious nonsense. Like konacoconutz, I believe smudging does make a difference. I smudge every day (with my makeup, that is). It seems to work ~ it got me two husbands. :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

But I assume you only have one now! :laughing:

1 Like

You will laugh. I have one in my guest room for good business luck. Hawaii follows a lot of Asian traditions.

2 Likes

I just bought one off Ebay. I’ve been wanting to get one for ages but never got around to it.

1 Like