Is there any way to warn other hosts?

Just because they canceled does not preclude reviews by either party. I have been reviewed (with a 1) by 2 cancellations that never stepped foot into my home. I have also reviewed a cancellation that tried to get in early and then left before her actual check in time.

She CAN review you and you SHOULD review her.

Ok, I was unaware of that. I guess mine were all in check in day.

Usually at the end of the actual reservation in my experience.

Where do I find the place to review her? There is nothing available- only her name and ‘cancelled’. I have also received no prompts from Air. As far as I can see there is no way to review this guest: if there had been I would not have asked for alternate ways to warn other hosts

Again- there is NO place available to do this: not at the end of the (lenghty) convo., not in the original reservation, not by clicking on her name- nothing, nada, nowhere.
My original question was about how to warn when a review cannot be left. I’m assuming now that that is not possible. @Militaryhorsegal - if you have directions on how to do this please feel free to share but there is nothing at all showing on my end. If not then reviewing her wasn’t what my post was about

from Air regarding reviews of cancelled trips " if the trip is canceled on or after the day of check-in. If it’s canceled before then, you can’t leave a review."

1 Like

As I said above I was unaware that cancellations before check in day wouldn’t be allowed to leave a review. Apparently all mine cancelled on check in day. My sincere apologies and I have learned something new.

1 Like