Is Aviva IQ still working?

I’ve been using Aviva IQ for my automated guest messages and it doesn’t seem to be working lately. I tried logging into the site and it’s not really working. Does anyone know if it’s still supported? It’s been a great tool. I’ll be sorry to not be able to use it.

Thanks.

Stay away from this company. I used one of the tools they created and ended up canceling because it was overpriced, buggy, and barely had any features compared to similar tools. A year later, they improperly charged me nearly $1000 even though i canceled. When i let them know, they admitted to overcharging me but then never sent a refund. I tried calling, texting, email, and even reaching out on airbnb. Josh’s communication is so bad i was surprised when he actually responded. If this is how they handle something simple that can be addressed in minutes with a few clicks, imagine how much stress you’ll have when theyre managing your rental property.

Use a tool like smartbnb, its cheaper, has a ton more features, and is super responsive if you have questions