Is anybody Coaching Airbnb hosts personally?

I’m beginning to serve current and future Airbnb hosts through coaching. Am I the only one? Interested? Contact @AirbnbCoach on Voxer App markkrupa to try 5 minutes free. I have learned a lot about hosting and want to help others avoid disaster and increase their satisfaction.

1 Like

I am also an Airbnb coach. I will be launching my site soon. I would love to compare notes with you.
~Xavier

1 Like

LOLlolOLOlol

Yeah. Dozens of us do it here on the daily absolutely free.

7 Likes

That will not stop people from buying into it.

RR

3 Likes

Yep. There’s that quote attributed to PT Barnum that sums it up perfectly…

3 Likes

I was just thinking the same damn thing! Why on earth would I pay to get one person’s perspective when I can get a good sized pool of people here giving advice for free. I’m also in a couple of local groups that aren’t quite as helpful but I’ve still picked up a few things.

4 Likes

Well, on the basis that OP has only made three posts in total (all self promoting) and hasn’t been seen here since 2016 why should anyone trust you to coach them?

Lets face it, you failed on the “do your research” bit straight away.

In cynical mood this morning, even though the sun is out and I can get my sheets washed :slight_smile:

JF

2 Likes

where are you guys working

Probably serving fries in a fast food restaurant now, and I hasten to add that is not a slur on waiting staff, in any form of outlet!

JF

3 Likes

Hey Jamie, welcome to the forum. This is an old post from 2016, then responded to again in 18 and now again. When I was new here I searched a bunch of topics and found myself responding to old stuff too.

Don’t let that stop you from jumping in, I look forward to learning with you and from you.

RR

2 Likes