Instant Booking: Mandatory in the future?

Susan, you mean you are still under IB even after trying, via those 7 cooing reps, not to be?

Oh yes. Completely and irrevocably [it would seem.] So far, all of my guests have been too new to the platform to actually use IB, but, we all know that there will come a time when someone, who normally I wouldnā€™t want in my house, has the right AirBNB history to book my home. Ugh. I hate that.

My, my. The future is already now. I just went through a little battle myself with Airbnb, it took a bit of persistence, but someone finally took it ā€˜upstairsā€™ and done. The first 5 reps said no way. Not really.

I am considering dressing as a guinea pig with the AirBNB logo for Halloween, if only I didnā€™t dislike Halloween so very much. :slight_smile:

Well you do have a few things going for you, besides being quick, you also have a great sense of humor, or do they go hand and hand? :wink:

I like to think that they are hand in hand. But, I am often proven to be wrong!

Hi @anon67190644,

Have you tried social media? (You might have covered this elsewhere, itā€™s hard to keep track). And Iā€™ve probably suggested this elsewhere. It still amazes me that they think they can do this to people. I really think that publicizing it would not help. It sounds like it is not a publicly stated policy, at any rate.