Instant booking issues

I’m now listening to my husband trying to get someone at Airbb to get an honest answer. We got taken off of instant booking because of no recent activity.
The kicker is we’ve had a long term guest for 3 months!
They just told him again it’s because of no activity and the fact that we had one cancellation in Jan. 2018
Our IB was working fine two weeks ago.
Anybody have any insights to this crazy situation?
Thanks in advance

Have you read the other threads in the last year about similar issues? You might also check the Airbnb community forums to see if there are any recent posts.

1 Like

I did check older posts and didn’t find anyone with a similar situation. I’ll go check the airbb forum. Great idea Thanks

Was the long term guest on Airbnb? Maybe that’s another thing they are going to try to discourage.

Yes she’s a traveling nurse on a three month assignment. She found us on Airbb. Why can’t Airbb customer service
just be honest instead of making no sense at all.
It’s so frustrating. Luckily we don’t just use Airbb.

Pick your poison: mendacity or incompetency.

You’re right it makes no sense. Two years ago this forum was full of complaints that IB was being forced upon them. Now it’s more likely to see posts of people complaining it was taken away.

To be clear, did the entire 3 months get booked on Airbnb?

1 Like

Yes Airbb got their cut of the for the entire time.
I don’t feel comfortable going off any platform yet.

1 Like

Pick your poison: mendacity or incompetency.

It’s both. I just can’t believe how incompetent Air customer support is.

2 Likes

I would settle for just one sometimes…problem is I usually get BOTH from Airbnb!!! UGH!!!

2 Likes