Incredibly slow support

I feel for AirBNB losing so much revenue and having their business crumble underneath them, however I’ve now been on the “text chat” airbnb support waiting for a response for over 4 hours. When I call the superhost line for support the message is “A representative will be with you in a few hours”… TF? Is there an asynchronous way to get a hold of support, or do I have to sit on a phone line for hours before a call gets answered… am I missing something?

Use Twitter…

1 Like

Pour a drink and get comfortable. I had a recent issue that required CS and it took 6 days before it was sorted. That’s the bad news.

The good news is that they seemed to have just kept the best CS and all my issues were sorted to my liking and with a friendly and respectful tone. Better than it used to be, if you can wait it out.

1 Like

Send them a message through Facebook’s messenger. I seem to get a faster response from a rep. Much better than being on hold for a long period of time.

1 Like

Messenger sounds like a good work around. Their own system took about 24 hours for a response.

1 Like