I'm a superhost with 5 apts. Airbnb just disabled my account!

“One host, one home” is a warning sign for managers. I’m not an apartment manager but I wonder if co-hosting is the way managers now have to bypass this rule. If so, does someone know up to how many listings are hosts able to co-host?

Matthew, how long did it take between your initial inquiry and them enabling your account?

It was five or six days, but it was over Easter. Did they suspend your
account?

Yup, and no communication whatsoever

We’re an established and very well received Native American owned glamp on the Navajo Nation. We’ve been featured in several global Airbnb promotions. We are a super host. This morning we received a spam inquiry via a fraudulent Airbnb account and then OUR account was suspended. Can you anyone right this wrong?

I’m not sure of your question but I’d like to remind you that we aren’t connected with Airbnb. You’ll need to keep trying to contact them until they fix it. You might try tweeting them @AirbnbHelp

Typo. Can anyone right this wrong. We’ve messaged via FB, Twitter, and IG. Been told they’ve escalated it. But in the meantime…

I know you already have your own website and advertise on other platforms, right? Until Airbnb gets it fixed I guess you’ll have to depend on those other platforms. I’ve never heard of anyone having any kind of trick other than using social media. It seems they just get to it when they get to it. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I’ve located an Airbnb employee list that details past or present. Contacting quite a few of them as well.

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of struggles with their customer service and not getting answers. I had to speak with the claims team, but they never have a phone number and only can talk via email. It’s a really poor way to handle these things. Good luck.

1 Like

We’ve resolved this issue fully to our satisfactory. Use social media to scream!

We’ve resolved this issue fully to our satisfaction. Use social media to scream!

3 Likes

Great news!..