I want to write the review now, while I'm boiling!

I use my Oxi product (powder) in the wash on the hottest setting possible and it takes blood out of white fabrics! Hot is better. It seems counterintuitive. I fell and scraped my knee while running. It’s disgusting and got all over our sheets. I washed after 3 days of sitting in the hamper and the stains all came out! Just FYI! Love the wine + you photo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yuk! While I sympathize with you I’d like to point out a few things to make you immune to such situations:
1)establish a check in time, so you wont have to fret if anyone is checking in at 3 PM.
2) insulate the rooms. Guests will have sex in your place; you like it or not. doors slamming too. you can review door slamming at 2 am, not sex.
3) don’t accept luggage lay off if you are not comfortable with

Thanks Adrienne,

1. my checkin is 2pm (nice when a guest says they won’t be here till late, my fault when I believe them).
  2. Would never review their sex, but I’m happy to moan about it to fellow hosts, especially when presented with (literally) ruined bedding.
  3. I’m happy to be out of my comfort zone with luggage it’s all part of the job. It’s a nod towards the hospitable element of hospitality
3 Likes

Barnes, this the funniest and most entertaining post ever on this site. I throughly enjoyed your and everyone else’s humor. Cheers​:us: From Northern California, Wine Country.:beers:Sandra

3 Likes

I love wine clubs:)

RR

Now there’s an idea for a new guest star rating category…:grin:

Had another bleeder this week, probably a shaved leg incident. Soaked in squirty Vanish Oxi, left it for half an hour whilst adding a squirt anther 2 times. Vigourously rubbed the affected area , and blood all but disappeared :slight_smile:
Washing machine on rinse, then another cycle on 30deg, the coldest it will go, all fine :slight_smile: