How to update sleeping arrangement

I am a beginner as a host. I don’t know how to update the sleeping arrangement. Appreciate if any one can advice me.

I think we need to better understand the problem you’re facing. I for one haven’t got a clue what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Listings tab → Edit → Listing Details tab → Rooms & Guests [edit] → Scroll down to change the increase, reduce and/or change the bed types

Don’t forget to hit SAVE.

3 Likes

I fear we are turning into how do I set up my Airbnb forum, for people who for some reason don’t read through the information Airbnb provides for hosts on its website and Help Centre.

4 Likes

Yes… PLEASE… all brand new members. PLEASE look over Airbnb’s New host center thoroughly before posting excruciatingly basic questions here. Thank you!

As a reminder, we are not a forum affiliated with Air in anyway, despite the similar name and logo. :rofl:

3 Likes

Well said @Helsi and @konacoconutz . It’s great that we have this forum and most of us are very happy to help new hosts. :slight_smile:

But when I see questions that can be answered by using the Airbnb help pages (which every new host should study very carefully) then I get a bit impatient. Like the other hosts here, I’m bloody busy. Much as I’d like to help I don’t have the time to answer questions for people who can’t be bothered to use the official help files. (I’m tempted to say ‘who can’t be arsed to…’ but I don’t want to be rude to the OP.)

Sorry. Rant over.

3 Likes