Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

How to sync calendar on Mac?

I spotted the “export calendar” which I did, but then it doesn’t update? I’m guessing it should update whenever the calendar is changed, but at the moment I have to export every time. Anyone know how to get a Mac/iPhone to auto update? Advise greatly appreciated!

Get the iCal link then open calendar (desktop is easier) & add new calendar. FILE > New cal subscription paste link & done.

Down side you can’t edit the invitation for example I wanted to know the $ of each reservation- it seems logical to include…

2 Likes

Thanks, I did do that, but I think it stopped updating. Does yours renew and resync when new guests are booked? Or do you have to sync again?

Same thing happened to me so I would just try again. It could also be affected by the new Mac OS Sierra update

1 Like

Ah ok! Thanks, I followed the instructions on your post, hopefully it will auto refresh now. Thanks for the help, glad to know I don’t have to manually refresh each time.

Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!