How to Collect for extra Services

Hi Ken
I am wondering what type pf solar and what type of black pipe ?
i have 60 ft lap pool in Connecticut it is beautiful but my regular gas heater only can raise temperature about 5 degrees and with CT summers it is not enough I was trying t find other solution Like solar or anything else but still couldn’t find proper solution
looks like your solar works Will you be able to share where to buy it and what best way ti install
all best Olga Vi Zenhouse_satori Midcentury modern Zenhouse

Well, part of your problem @OLAVI is that you are in Connecticut – much farther North and farther from direct rays of the sun, That far North on the planet, solar heating doesn’t work too well.

In any case, if you do a Google search on Solar Pool Heaters you will find much information about buying and/or building a passive solar pool heater system.

If your gas pool heater doesn’t raise the temperature adequately, are you certain that you have the proper size of heater for the size of your pool. A heater that is too small won’t warm the pool adequately.

Other questions… Do you have an insulated pool cover? That helps trap direct solar energy and prevents massive temperature drops at night. Do you have the pool inside a structure? Do you try to keep the pool up to temperature year-around, or do you let in go cold in the fall and winter, then try to bring it back to temperature in the spring.