Welcome! We are a community of AirBnb hosts

This forum is dedicated to connecting hosts with other hosts. Sign up to get the latest updates and news just for AirBnb hosts! Note that we are not affiliated with Airbnb - we are just passionate hosts!

How to accept a reservation if you declined it in error?

I am new to airbnb. Just starting with my first reservations. Am thrilled with this forum.
I have a perfectly good guest who submitted a request. I declined the request in error. (I didn’t see any mention of the damage/security deposit in the pricing section so thought I made a mistake - I realize now it is after the guest leaves when that comes into play)
I cleared my calendar for those dates and told the guest to please resubmit.
He did and it shows declined.
Can I reverse a decline??
Thank you in advance
Mary from Silver Star Mountain - Vernon British Columbia

1 Like
Declining a low-ball offer without damaging my acceptance rate

With that type of glitch it’s usually easier and quicker to call Airbnb.

http://airhostsforum.com/t/airbnb-contact-numbers/4484

I could not find a phone number on their site. Thank you so much will call pronto,…

Good luck and let us know how it works out. Congratulations on your first nibble - we hope it turns into a bite!

Thank you for the help
I called airbnb and was on hold for about half an hour - yay for speaker phone.
The staffer walked me through the steps required to undo the “denied” request.
I went into the message and sent a “special offer” Kept all the pricing the same and I am waiting to get a confirmation. It was the only way to resend the reservation request
So far I have 4 accommodation requests! Am thrilled to start hosting.

I know I will be coming back to this forum often.
Thanks again
Mary

1 Like
Altcoin Fantasy - Crypto Fantasy Trading and Simulation Game - Win Bitcoin and Altcoins!