Host-Guest relations Jealousy between couples and singles

Has any one had or known of any experience where Airbnb was causing problems in the relationship. For example, say an attractive single women(guest) makes a booking, and the Host’s wife who is one of the hosts gets jealous around her husband if he takes a liking to her, or if the husband and the attractive guest get on. Or vice versa if the guest, say the woman gets on well with the male Host, and the guest’s boyfriend is a guest too, gets jealous. Hosts and guests are only human, and they happen, even Airbnb affairs. Some articles I have read, Single hosts have had casual flings or even dated guests they have hosted who were also single at the time. Do you know of any Nanny home wrecker type stories between guests and hosts, or jealousy happening. I’m sure it has happened mot likely. Discuss!

1 Like

while here in New Zealand …

1 Like

Haven’t hosted anyone that I found interesting in that way. Just as also being a teacher I have never found a student interesting in that way either.

2 Likes

Some of my hosts are jealous around me and my husband…Because I have a luxury house and they are hostel guests…after some female guests see my house may get angry and complaint why their bf don’t have enough money for that…

2 Likes

Blockquote

Such a beautiful home and a one of a kind experience! My friend Jake and I were lucky to stay here throughout our 100% platonic friendship trip. Just a couple of guys hanging out in the the most romantic place on Earth. I stayed in the bed in the bedroom, by myself,and it was so comfortable just to sleep on alone - which is what I did. My friend Jake said he loved the bed nook in the den (Please note: he did not stay in the bedroom at all). He said the sheets were cozy and he enjoyed snuggling with them since there was absolutely no else in this house he could snuggle with. Plenty of hot water, which was great because we took separate showers, everytime. Couldn’t imagine coming to Hawaii with anyone else than my friend Jake. Unless it was a girl. Actually any girl would be better. But even without a girl this airbnb was the best I’ve ever been thanks to the beautiful locale and lovely hospitality of K, A, and Shy, their horse who loved us so much. Hoping one day we get to come back and fish with K and M. Cant wait

Blockquote

I had 2 cute boys check into our rustic honeymoon sweet for one night. We were all around the same age and hit it off right away. These guys had style with the best tacky Tourist look I have ever seen. We went on a big waterfall hike and I got to know them. They were friends from college who decided to take a trip to the tropical paradise together. But I didn’t know this till dinner when I confessed I thought they were gay lovers. Ha! Nope wrong. Long story short i totally cuddled with dudes friend all night. So thats the backstory to the funny review.

2 Likes