Farmers Insurance has a new and competitive Vacation Rental package through Foremost designed specifically for the exploding short-term rental market through platforms such as AirBnB and VRBO. Many People who are renting this way do not realize that if they have a claim, it may not be covered under their current policy and if you do have a commercial policy for your property, it often costs twice as much as the program we are offering.
The program covers properties rented for residential purposes with a lease agreement less then 12 months (daily, weekly, or monthly). The dwelling may also be used by the owner for their own vacation purposes.*
If you own a vacation property, you can get a specialized policy that provides the coverages you want for your particular situation.
- Any age home is acceptable
- High liability limits, up to $1,000,000 are available, Including Personal Injury (in most states)
- Loss of Rents coverage is available
-If you have a claim that results in the loss of use of your property, Farmers will reimburse you for any cancellations or lost booking opportunities for the duration of the repair period. (customizable limits)
- Customizable personal property coverage for non-owner occupied dwellings
- Extends replacement cost coverage past 30 days to 90 days without vacancy reductions
- Dwellings values up to $1,000,000 may be acceptable
I currently insure vacation rentals in the state of California, operating out of the Farmers Insurance agency of Mike Fraijo. If your vacation rental is located in the state of California, I would love to provide you with a quote. If you are in another state, I am sure a Farmers agent in your area would be happy to assist you. My business information is as follows, anyone on this forum is welcome to contact me:
Farmers Insurance, Mike Fraijo Agency
7021 Katella Ave, Stanton, CA 90680