Help re review response

Yep agree. My first thought was syringe needle, maybe because we’ve been talking about diabetes a hella lot on here lately.

3 Likes

I guess I’m pointing out that a woman who is complaining about dust in her review would have clearly gone into rather dramatic hysterics had she run across a syringe and so her relatively casually remark about a needle comes across as something much less ominous.

But yeah, whatever, say it’s a sewing needle. Personally, I think it’s alarming to think this would have to even be clarified, as if the caliber of guests could even sink this low at this particular unit, etc.

i didn’t consider diabetic syringes…

2 Likes

I know, right? Who was it, gosh, I think it was the old groups? The host that was always trying to teach other hosts to leave reviews in a, “sandwich.” Remember? Say something nice, say what they did wrong, then say something positive? You’re right tho, it’s…dishonest. Backhanded compliment. I’m glad I’m not alone :grin:

Well I don’t believe in the say something nice as well. Who cares if they were nice and broke your house rules? By that time it does not matter. I’ve left very very very few bad reviews in my nearly eight years on Air. I leave them only for terrible guests, and believe me, every one of the 500 words I’m given are used to slam the guest. No fake nice from me!

1 Like

I agree with this :grin: