Help me fix banking for freelancers

Hello everyone

We are a startup building a new bank account tailored for freelancers - saving you costs and hassle! We would like to get your input; please fill in this quick survey to help us design a better product (<4 min).

The survey is hosted by Survey Monkey and can be found here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/freelancepayments

Completing the survey will also give you a chance to enter a competition to win a $250 prepaid debit card.

Thank you!
MM1

No surveys for free!

5 Likes

Agree, our experience and opinions are worth something other than having to give our email for some ‘chance’ at winning something!
Anyone here ever filled out a survey that offered a ‘chance’ of winning something and ever won? Or been notified who the winner was?
Give me some real moola and yeah, I’ll take your survey and help you grow a business to make money for yourself. It’s the sharing economy mindset ya know? Give me something tangible, and I’ll give you something useful :slight_smile:

1. Put the survey on MTurk.
  2. Mark it as ‘by invitation only’.
  3. Request hosts’ MTurk account numbers and invite them to participate.
  4. Put a reasonable price on the survey, such as $10.

Anyone could find the survey here, and fill it out. They might not be genuine hosts. At least by inviting real hosts, there’d be real results.

P.S. Anyone starting a legitimate and worthwhile business should have thought of that and not need to have me to spell it out for them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@maggierone and @brook2adks Sorry that you weren’t interested; I know that seeing lots of surveys on forums can get frustrating.

@jaquo Thanks for the advice. But I’ll be surprised if many Airbnb hosts are also MTurkers (a recent JPMorgan survey showed that labor and capital freelancers are very different with little overlap).

Possibly true but Mturk does have a good number of surveys about using Airbnb (as a guest or host). And I think if the financial incentive is enough, hosts might sign up for an account which is more or less automatic if you have an Amazon account.

3 Likes

And I think if the financial incentive is enough, hosts might sign up for an account which is more or less automatic if you have an Amazon account.

What she said…

2 Likes

Thank you to those who have already completed the survey, we appreciate it!