Help in understanding if my listing is ok

Welcome @sicilianhost - you have a beautiful property! In addition to the great feedback you’ve gotten I have one issue that haunts me as an American looking for a property in Europe. We have a strong preference for a “king” bed and in America a “double” or “full” bed is a smaller, shorter bed. I am never certain how large a bed is when I see a description of “double” bed and it’s often difficult to tell by the photos. Your 3 beds look quite large. See this link for US bed sizes.

As an American searching your listing I would find it incredibly helpful if you referenced either the American bed name or if there is a difference, the measurements of the bed - perhaps in each photo of the bedroom.

Best of luck!

Hi sicilianhost,
Looks fabulous to me, and has huge charme (keep the charme) … love your soft colour scheme, your seductive sage chairs and your enticing descriptions.
I live in Australia, and would love to visit Sicily one day.
Unfortunately your apartment is above my budget for 2 people, but for a 4 bedroom place very reasonable.
I have bookmarked it optimistically just in case I win the Lotto.

2 Likes

These are good points. A “double” in Europe can be a “full” or a “queen” … if you have Queen - then that’s a big plus for many Americans. We love big beds

Oh, makes sense. My doubles are larger than queens but not as large as kings. I’ll reflect that on the listing indeed. Thanks!

Ping me when you plan to visit Sicily! Maybe I’ll be able to do some special pricing, even if indeed it remains a too big place for two people: just two in Catania can get something ok even for 40 bucks per day. However I’ll be happy to provide you with suggestions for your trip at least.

1 Like

Thank you so much Sicilianhost - we ( my husband and I ) really appreciate that.
Don’t think it’ll be 2020, but we do head over to Europe to meet family every couple of years.
as I said previously - I have optimistically bookmarked your wonderful listing & will be in touch if and when we can return to Italy :dancer::man_dancing: