Help Airbnb cancelled all my reservations, 102 nights

Airbnb says SF rejected my registration yet the city says it was only pending and have provided a STR certificate which I have shared with Airbnb. Airbnb says it’s in legals hands to resolve it which was six days ago, after constantly telling me it will be resolved in 24-48 hours. We are super hosts losing a lot of money and angering a lot of guests that wanted to stay here. Does anyone have any other contacts other than the regular 800#? Thanks

Try them on social media.

3 Likes

Wow - please let us know how this turns out

Yeah, contact them on Twitter. I noticed that they really care to look good on public eye lol, which is totally understandable, but yeah. They respond faster there than on their phones.

Shoot, they don’t mess around. SF is really strict now and I think, but don’t quote me, that Air gets penalized if they continue to show what they feel might be illegal listings.

1 Like

Perhaps, but I’m getting the support of the city, they actually call me back, sent my registration certified mail to me, and forwarded on to Airbnb. Frustrating…

1 Like

Thanks all, Twitter was the way to go. We are back up. We were able to salvage most of our bookings!