Hate losing stuff? Never lose anything again or waste time looking!

It’s 7:30AM and your kids need to be dropped off at school, you need to pick up and drop off your mother-in-law at the doctor’s office by 9AM and then you need to clean your Airbnb suite and greet your new Airbnb guests by 3PM. You needed to be out of the house 5 minutes ago but you can’t find your keys. Then your husband comes barreling into the kitchen demanding to know where you put his wallet because he’s going to be late for work if he doesn’t leave right now. Does this scenario sound familiar?

What if, instead of you not being able to find your keys or your husband asking you where his wallet is every day, you know before you even lose it, whether you’re going to leave it behind? Prevent your loss of valuables (anti-loss) right from the beginning. We all lead busy lives, especially as Airbnb hosts. The last thing we need to be doing is spending time worrying about losing our valuables and looking for things we’ve misplaced. That time could be much better spent playing at the park with our kids, relaxing with a glass of wine in front of Netflix, or attending to our Airbnb guests and making sure their experience is the best possible.

The average American burns up to 55 minutes a day looking for personal items. In 1 year, that’s 14 days, and 3 years in every lifetime. We all complain about not having enough time in a day – what if you could get back almost an hour each day by using Linquet? What if you had a solution that was preventative rather than reactive? What if you could be alerted when you’re about to leave your keys, wallet or any other valuable behind so that the loss doesn’t happen in the first place and save time from having to search?

In my house, there’s not a day that goes by that my husband doesn’t ask me at least 2 times, “honey where are my keys/wallet/phone?” Now that I use Linquet, not only do we save time from having to look for his missing items but we save at least 5 minutes each time not having to go through the same argument of why he doesn’t leave his keys/wallet/phone in the same place every time! Now that is something I gladly pay for!

Even more importantly, as an Airbnb host, Linquet can be used to prevent lockouts and ensure that the guest experience is smooth and worry free. Want to find out how? Stay tuned for our tips in next week’s post about how you can use Linquet to make your life as an Airbnb host easier and have peace of mind no matter who checks in.

3 Likes