Guests not returning home all night

Zandra talking about keys. After that traumatic night, I was really tired so I decided, as my guests were arriving late, I would just leave door open for them. At about 21.30, I got a Knock on my lounge door and I was greeted by two guests looking slightly bewildered. They said are you Jennifer? I affirmed and they said good because we have just gone into a house in a completely different road up the stairs and started to unpack etc. all of a sudden a woman looking very anxious came upstairs and said Helllo what are you doing!!! They had found another house in Cork with door open and assumed it was mine. now you have more chance of winning the lottery than finding another door open in Cork but I swear it happened. Only in Ireland. I think she prob would have let them stay.

Now does anyone have any answers about this situation???

3 Likes

OOps I guess your right and if it had of been you staying, I prob would have counted my blessings and thought what you donā€™t know wont hurt!!! Go on cheer up. Its just lifex

By the way Eb, I can see you would be pretty annoyed about most things from your pic. When did you actually last put your speedoā€™s on and get out there on the back packer trail.?

Tsk-tskā€¦not nice.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™ll go mountain hiking in Switzerland, next month.

If you do dig them speedos out please dont stay in my airbnb,:star_struck:

Chill comes to mind there

What do you mean read back and see the psychological post

Maybe you could ask airbnb to ban me?

Old post but since nobody else chimed inā€¦ WTF? Muslims? You are what is wrong with people in this world. Shame on you

RR

1 Like

@RiverRock

This one went downhill fast. I hate that I missed it the first go round. Lively Lively.

1 Like

Yup, fully agree. I had only just started hosting last June and donā€™t think I found the forum until September. I would have gone truly ballistic on reading such an awful comment. Why are there so many people who want to pick a fight on the forum??? Grrrr.

1 Like