Guests not following rules!

In Eastern Europe, we always remove our shoes and change into sleepers (mine are wedged with great arch support:). Funny thing, my eastern-european cleaning lady changes into sleepers even when she is coming over to clean!

My US-born children, their friends, all our friends from different cultures surely know to take their shoes off before stepping into my house:)

I do not advocate for barefoot walking, but socks and sleepers are great, hygienic choice. If we look and see everything we walk on outside, and then imagine taking it to our kitchen or bathroom… Yikes!
However, I do not enforce it as a rule in my Airbnb property since it’s an entire listing, and it gets throughly cleaned every few days. Additionally, what I don’t see doesn’t bother me.

So where or what are these please? Can i Buy some on-line or in the UK? My feet are demanding answers!!!

Please…

Joan, I bought them in retail a few years ago, so, unfortunately, I cannot find them online any longer. Check SAS, San Antonio Shoemaker. Some of their styles can be used as sleepers, and they are always very comfortable.

i think you need rental agreement in writing ora rental agreement

@Joan

I had a bad case of plantar fasciitis in both feet. Tried all kinds of inserts and even bought horribly expensive shoes that I was assured would work. Nothing did. I ended up getting inserts from this store and they have worked: wonders: https://www.goodfeet.com/

I know you’re not US-based, but perhaps there’s something similar where you live?

They’re not cheap. I got the full set of 3 as each has a higher arch. I wear the low ones in my house shoes when at home, and the medium ones in my work shoes. I only wore the higher ones for brief periods when I first got them and my feet were in really bad shape. I got these inserts 1.5 years ago. My feet have healed enough that I can wear regular shoes for days without any pain. I don’t usually push my luck, though, and use the inserts most days.

Best of luck to you. It’s horrible to have foot pain.

Oh my, this made me giggle. My daughter and I have a pajama race the moment I walk in the door from work. And once in PJs, the rest of the night in PJs! Booyah!!

1 Like