Guests finds place "unsuitable", leaves, requests refund, then threatens me

I once tried to get a false/unfair review removed or taken to the bottom. I was told it is not possible as the review was not against Airbnb guideline.

Didn’t hear anything else. She never reviewed me - nothing more about getting a refund, nothing. The only was that mysterious $36 that was credited. I don’t really care at this point about that - although it does bother me at the fact that AirBnB credited her without informing me.

Island Beach State Park, where the governor’s vacation house located, is just about 7 miles (15 minute drive) from me on the other side of the Barnegat Bay.

1 Like

After receiving the email notification about replies to this thread, that reminded me to give an update.

well, there really is none. It’s been over a week and not a thing…nothing from the guest, or from Airbnb, and no money in my bank account touched.

If this guest was serious about pursuing this I would have heard something by now.

I cannot say I am completely out of the woods yet. She could try to dispute it with her bank/credit card.

5 Likes