2 months ago we installed a NEW shower room including the taps.
I was very proud of it, and expected good feedback.
- Instead guest lied and moaned…said the shower was rusty - which is impossible as its brand new
- She moaned the toilet was too small - how big a toilet do you expect in a 32sqm apartment?
- She also moaned that the taxi service in Budapest is mafia controlled - which it is - but what am I meant to do about that??? I warned her and gave her 3 numbers for good legal taxi services.
- She didn’t like the area = we are 20mins WALK to the city center the major clubs and main tourist district, the location is correct on air b and b maps. It is truthfully described as 20mins walk or 8min bus ride. She could of used google maps before booking.
- She moaned that the building is old - of course its old, its 172 years old and most of the buildings in Budapest are crumbling castles, we are the 5th poorest country in the EU. My listing shows photos of the building. But the building is safe, clean, with nice neighbors.
Air b and b refunded her for a 5 night stay!
This is the 2nd time in 2 months - first women moaned that we have Roma, of course we do, they make up 10% of the population of Hungary. Actually the Roma in my building are fine, they go to work, their kids go to school, they are clean, not typical bad Roma, there are 50 families in my building, 40 Hungarians, 1 Slovenian, 1 Dutch, 6 Roma and 1 German. Am I meant to list the ethnic make up of my building?
She also moaned that Budapest seems poor and run down compared to Vienna - it is! - but what does this have to do with my apartment?
I am at a loss, pillows I can replace ect, but what am I meant to do about these issues, this is Eastern Central Europe and we are a poor country.