Guests asking to lower price

That’s good to know. :slight_smile:

I’ve actually pre-declined people for asking too many questions. I’m just renting my guest room here, people. I’m not TripAdvisor.com.

When their behavior is irritating me to no end before they re even here I cannot imagine how awful it would be to put up with them in my house. No, thanks.

6 Likes

@jackulas definitely agree with you on this! But what to do when the interrogation starts after the booking is completed ! These days I’m leaning towards cancel …

People rent room for around $17 a night here on Airbnb. Though even here, I’m a little puzzled how they consider it worth it. It’s cheaper here than in the West, but not that cheap.

Is this a new article? Do you have a link for it. It’s always good to be aware that posts from this forum turn up in google searches.

1 Like

Oh really what was the quote?

I do remember the Forbes article. But here is another one that actually quotes the user names and comments:

2 Likes

Oh wow! I can’t believe they even used our user names :grimacing:

I thought it was bit weird too as that takes up valuable article space.

I did think the quotes from @konacoconutz, @Billy_Bob_Merkowitz and @Yana were very funny though! - lol.

1 Like

Yikes! I’m pretty sure that this forum, like every other I’ve ever known, has a copyright notice. (Usually that content written is the copyright of the member who wrote it - sometimes the forum owner has copyright).

I suspect that the person who wrote that article has infringed copyright laws and I would expect that @tom2 could be in touch with the writer. I also doubt that they have the permission to use the Airbnb logo.

1 Like

See points number eight and nine.

1 Like