Guest tried to access my bedroom

Jez! Sounded as if he thought air was a dating site :astonished:

@sunshine1 - ha ha - it seems as though he did think that! I’m going to write a gook or start a blog - I’ve got a bunch of crazy stories!

1 Like

Cool guys don’t talk that way, they are a LOT more subtle (and definitely more cunning). This guy sounds mentally challenged (aka a simpleton). :rolling_eyes:

2 Likes

I have a lock on my private quarters which is located on the first floor and keep it locked at night and when I’m not home during day. When my guest arrive I take them on a tour of my home … my guests have use of my entire home with exception of my private quarters
I also let them know they may text me 24/7 if they have questions or need anything and I’m always phone call away … and I give them a local emergency contact name and number.

oh absolutely @Mearns - he was very UNCOOL! A total ding dong. Who does that? A cool guy would say “what is your favorite wine?”

Something mentally interesting, exciting. In ancient times, this guy probably belong to the ‘Forget Love, Get Me the Club’ fraternity. :-1:

1 Like

Or ask you for restaurant recommendations. Then, without putting you on the spot face to face - text in a couple of hours to casually invite you to accompany him to dinner at one of your recommendations at such and such time. But be cool and casual so that it’s not awkward if you decline the offer.

1 Like

hey guys, i’m about to write the review about the guy who tried to access my bedroom! Have you any tips?!
I was going to let him off the hook but then I went into his profile to check out his recent reviews- the other host give a good review, but he babbled on in hers, calling her strange because he didnt meet her only the husband. etc etc.

“XXXXX stayed with me for X nights. I was very disturbed by his actions on his final morning. Typically my husband and I leave for work together in the morning and I believe the guest did not realize I stayed home and was in my bedroom. As I lay asleep on my bed, I heard him knock on the door, and then I realized he was turning the door handle and trying to enter. Luckily I had locked the door. He had his own bathroom, so I don’t know why he was trying to get into my bedroom.”

The reason I included the details about him having his own bathroom, and the number of nights he stayed - is because he may likely respond to your review. And you don’t want him claimning that he didn’t know his way around your house, etc. He knew it was YOUR bedroom.

4 Likes

I like it - Thanks cabinhost. I dislike writing unfavourable reviews about people but i think it’s important to warn other hosts. Sigh