Guest reactions to bad review

I had one of these. Was the length of lord of the rings and batshit crazy. Lucky he posted my address and violated TOS. Its unbelievable that air would of let it stand otherwise. I have no qualms in slamming bad guests in reviews anymore. Had a few salty responses lol

3 Likes

Wow donā€™t these guests realize that any other host would read that and not want someone who would post a crazy review. My guest can no longer instant book just as long as my review of her is up. Iā€™m glad you got yours removed. Iā€™m still waiting for Air to make the decision.
@Flyboy

1 Like

That is only true for hosts who have the requirement of positive reviews. I believe that some/many allow ANYONE to IB.

1 Like

I do. Sometimes I have guests who prefer to ask a few questions before they book. These are often, as you can imagine, things that Google would be quite happy to tell them. Other times, they are asking for early check in because of crazy flight arrival times.

Other than those people, everyone has IB-ed and I donā€™t have any requirements.

I didnā€™t have any requirements until the past two weeks when I had new users with no reviews instant booking for one and then one brought three and the other informed me they were bringing three. So Iā€™ve temporarily changed my settings so that only people with reviews can book. I ought to be able to leverage those 499 reviews to some benefit.

5 Likes

Ok thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

I could have let it pass but I opted to address a guy who lied to ABNB and defamed me in his post review. I did so because sometimes you owe it to yourself to call someone out for their behavior and let them know that they didnā€™t get away with the fraud they tried to perpetuate.

2 Likes

What really do you get that? Maybe then say you will give a discount if itā€™s OK that there are no sheets or towels?

1 Like

Probably uses the best words though.

RR

3 Likes